Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com> on 2007/01/17 23:16:45 UTC

wsa:To and wsa:From, etc.. are missing in the SOAP header

I am using ServiceClient's addHeader method to add header to my SOAP
messages on my client. But I don't see
the following block of elements (wsa:MessageID, wsa:To, wsa:Action,
wsa:From, Address,...) in the header.

I thought they would be automatically added by the ws addressing. What
else I need to do to get them in the header ?

    <soapenv:Header>
        <wsa:MessageID soapenv:mustUnderstand="0">

urn:uuid:920C5190-0B8F-11D9-8CED-F22EDEEBF7E5</wsa:MessageID>
        <wsa:To
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0">http://localhost:8081/axis/services/BankPort<
/wsa:To>
        <wsa:Action>urn:DummyWSAAction</wsa:Action>
        <wsa:From soapenv:mustUnderstand="0">

<Address>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing/role/anonymous
</Address>
        </wsa:From>
    </soapenv:Header>

Re: wsa:To and wsa:From, etc.. are missing in the SOAP header

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Gul,

have you engaged the addressing module on the client side?

Michele