Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Dave Cardwell <da...@davecardwell.co.uk> on 2013/07/01 11:52:02 UTC

Re: hiveserver2 Thrift Interface With Perl

I just wanted to update the list to let future searchers know that I found
a solution—David Morel of booking.com kindly shared some code with me to
get this working, which he has now released as a Perl library that has been
working well:

https://github.com/dmorel/Thrift-API-HiveClient2
https://metacpan.org/release/Thrift-API-HiveClient2

--