Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2001/10/14 01:19:05 UTC

libapreq problem: solved

Apparantly, I made a major mistake with the UPLOAD_HOOK error...  While it still doesn't work, I found out what caused the mysterious error...  The name space I happen to be using is TFile::*, and all of my upload-related handlers are stuffed into TFile::Upload.  Unfortunately, out of force of habit, in the httpd.conf for the upload location, I did PerlHandler Apache::Upload instead of TFile::Upload...  Sorry, guys :-(

*hits himself in the head for everyone*

Woefully yours,
  Issac

Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.
  --Anonymous

Moving the mouse won't get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B

Re: libapreq problem: solved

Posted by Rick Myers <ri...@sumthin.nu>.
On Oct 14, 2001 at 01:19:05 +0200, Issac Goldstand wrote:

> Apparantly, I made a major mistake with the UPLOAD_HOOK
> error...  While it still doesn't work, I found out what
> caused the mysterious error...  The name space I happen to
> be using is TFile::*, and all of my upload-related handlers
> are stuffed into TFile::Upload.  Unfortunately, out of force
> of habit, in the httpd.conf for the upload location, I did
> PerlHandler Apache::Upload instead of TFile::Upload...
> Sorry, guys :-(
>
> *hits himself in the head for everyone*

Great that you figured out your problem, but you pointed out
another. The current CPAN has a reference to the "other"
libapreq...  again.

Stas, didn't you point this out on the dev list?

--rick
destined to travel the same path..