Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Amato Massimiliano (TLAB)" <Ma...@tradinglab.unicredit.it> on 2004/05/19 16:17:28 UTC

Maven and Integration Test

Hello,

I've a problem with my integration tests.

In my system we have both unit and integration test, the first type is perfectly handled by maven that execute them, and generates a report and a clover coverage too.

Now I also have integration that are test to cover not the single class but a package and functional tests that must be run on the deployed system that are junit tests aswell.

All that comes to my mind is to write and additional goal that must override the test source directory that must be lauched when functional tests wants to be executed, while for integration i think using them as unit test is the best approach even if they are not accounted in the clover report

Anyone else ever had a problem like that? What's the solution you implemented?

Max