Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com> on 2017/01/05 18:14:44 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-88: OffsetFetch Protocol Update

I'd like to start another round of voting on KIP-88 after recent changes
to the KIP (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-88%3A+OffsetFetch+Protocol+Update

).

The discussion thread can be found here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg59608.html

The discussion around recent changes to the KIP starts here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg62357.html

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
--Vahid

Re: [VOTE] KIP-88: OffsetFetch Protocol Update

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the KIP, Vahid.

+1 (non binding)

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 too (non binding)

From:   Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>
To:     dev@kafka.apache.org
Date:   05/01/2017 19:43
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] KIP-88: OffsetFetch Protocol Update

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for the updates. +1

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
+1

--
Gwen Shapira
Product Manager | Confluent

Re: [VOTE] KIP-88: OffsetFetch Protocol Update

Posted by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com>.
I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to review, provide feedback,
and vote on this KIP.

The KIP passed with 4 binding and 3 non-binding +1 votes.

Binding Votes
* Gwen Shapira
* Jason Gustafson
* Ismael Juma