Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Valery Masiutsin <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 16:31:30 UTC

Patches to tests

Hello, guys !

Here is few patches to get tests running.
Here is some notes:
template.conf.tcl -  should be removed, i think we should have 2
separate templates,
for different apache versions.
I've added apache version detection, and User/Group directives to
template, everything else should be obvious.
Small glitch in configure.ac has been fixed.

Regards Valery.

Re: Patches to tests

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
Valery Masiutsin wrote:
> Hello, guys !
>
> Here is few patches to get tests running.
> Here is some notes:
> template.conf.tcl -  should be removed, i think we should have 2
> separate templates,
> for different apache versions.
> I've added apache version detection, and User/Group directives to
> template, everything else should be obvious.
> Small glitch in configure.ac has been fixed.
>
> Regards Valery.

I will commit Valery's patches tonight to make them available to any svn
update.
I'm busy right now and I can't test them.

Any comment?

 -- M