Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mahmood Naderan <nt...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/06/07 10:52:43 UTC

[users@httpd] discovered file(s) matching request

Hi,With the following apache2 configuration:
<Directory "/var/www/html/shb">
       AllowOverride All
       Order allow,deny
       Allow from all
       Require all granted
</Directory>

I can access the web page and I am able to login to the portal. All pages, including Dashboard, Groups and ... work fine except a link to Main Page. When I click on that, the browser says

The requested URL /shb/index was not found on this server.

Also, the apache2 error log at the same time says
[Thu Jun 07 15:16:57.023040 2018] [negotiation:error] [pid 19850] [client 37.31.42.109:50982] AH00687: Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /var/www/html/shb/index (None could be negotiated)., referer: http://somewhere.com/shb/

Any idea for that?

Regards,
Mahmood

Re: [users@httpd] discovered file(s) matching request

Posted by Mahmood Naderan <nt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
>Weird, do you actually use multiviews or is it just interfering with

Well, no...

>other rewrites intended to do something with /sbh/index ?
>
>You'd need to configure it to understand "php" could be a negotiated
>type (since it really isn't)

I removed the multiviews and now the page is shown!
Thank you very much

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mahmood Naderan <nt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.