Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Amakachi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/29 12:27:25 UTC

ALC

Hi Team,

My name is Chiamaka Okenwa, I am a software engineer and developer advocate.
I am currently located in Lagos, Nigeria and I would like to set up an ALC
chapter in Lagos.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Chiamaka Okenwa

Re: Looking for ASF / PMC members in Lagos, Nigeria and nearby

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@gmail.com>.

On 2020/12/30 07:09:09, Amakachi <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Chiamaka Okenwa, I am a software engineer in Lagos, Nigeria and
> I am planning to establish an ALC chapter in Lagos, Nigeria.
>
> Based on the requirements to establish a new ALC chapter (
> https://s.apache.org/establish-alc-chapter), it is mandatory to have at
> least 1 AST member plus 2 PMC members in the ALC Chapter team. So, I am
> looking for ASF / PMC members, and committers from Lagos and nearby areas
> to join and support.
>
> Looking forward to your response.
>
> Best regards

Hello Chiamaka,

I am from Nigeria and would like to be part of this.

Is it Ok to send you a personal email so we can connect?

Thanks and Regards
Ephraim

Re: Looking for ASF / PMC members in Lagos, Nigeria and nearby

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I'm a Committer in Apache Airflow project and I live in Nigeria. I will be
happy to be part of this.

Thanks and best regards.
-Ephraim

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Amakachi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi

Posted by Amakachi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone,

Re: ALC

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hi Amakachi,
No worries, can you please start a new mail thread on the dev list,
the mail content could be something like this,

=========
Subject line: Looking for ASF / PMC members in Lagos, Nigeria and nearby

Mail content:
Hello everyone,
I am Amakachi <please add little information about you>
and planning to establish an ALC chapter in Lagos, Nigeria.

As per the process to establish a new ALC chapter
(https://s.apache.org/establish-alc-chapter),
it is mandatory to have at least 1 ASF member plus 2 PMC members in
the ALC Chapter team.
So, I am looking for ASF / PMC members, and committers from Lagos and
nearby area to join and support.

=========

Amakachi,
Let's wait for the responses to your new mail and
based on that we will move forward.

Thank you,
Swapnil M Mane,
Chair, ALC