Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net> on 2005/05/26 20:00:10 UTC

Derby Plug-ins for Eclipse information on the web site

The Derby website has been updated with several pages regarding the Derby 10.1 and 1.0
UI plug-in.

A few highlights:

The derby downloads page: http://incubator.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
now has a link to download the 10.1 version of the Core plug-in which includes the new derbyclient driver.

The Integration tab: http://incubator.apache.org/derby/integrate/index.html
has a new section about the Derby plug-ins.  Documentation for the new plug-ins,
compatibility issues, a brief presentation with a lab, and how to build the UI and help
plug-in are included there.

Presently only the source is available for the new UI and Help plug-ins.  In the near future I'm hoping we can get snapshot zips available for these as well.

Susan