Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Devin Donnelly <dd...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/04/14 22:31:18 UTC

Apache Beam Web Docs Contribution

Hi Beam Community,

I'm Devin, and I'm a technical writer who's worked with Dataflow and its
SDKs since their inception. I've written the majority of the web
documentation that's currently available for Google Cloud Dataflow, and I
believe a lot of it (with tweaks) will be quite useful for Apache Beam.

I'd like to contribute some (or most) of this material to the Apache Beam
website, with a few reorganizations and improvements. I've opened a few
issues in JIRA that map to the tasks involved in moving the material over.

I look forward to contributing and working with everybody!

Devin

Re: Apache Beam Web Docs Contribution

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Manu,

thanks for the pointer, I gonna fix that.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré