Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Bryan Albright <br...@darth-vader.org> on 2005/10/21 21:55:47 UTC

Re: Static Site generation question... SOLVED!

On a hunch, took a look at my java installation...

I had the linux emulation of JDK 1.4.2 installed, but not the native
FreeBSD JDK.

I spent the last 2.5 hours installing that, and wiz-bang-boom, the
forrest installation completed in 30 seconds.

Special thanks to Ross for jumping in and keeping me going.

Bryan

--
More Hay, Trigger? "No Thanks, Roy, I'm Stuffed!"

Re: Static Site generation question... SOLVED!

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Bryan Albright wrote:
> On a hunch, took a look at my java installation...
>
> I had the linux emulation of JDK 1.4.2 installed, but not the native
> FreeBSD JDK.
>
> I spent the last 2.5 hours installing that, and wiz-bang-boom, the
> forrest installation completed in 30 seconds.

Thanks for the update. That's abother one for us to remember.

Ross