Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sijo Kuriakose <ks...@yopa.com> on 2001/05/15 19:24:20 UTC

RE: Compound data types

Hi Sanjiva,
 I am sorry that I did not put the question correctly.
 The address book example shows a way to pass java objects. In my case, I am
writing a server to provide some service on internet. I have a restriction
of, the client being written in any language.
 To be precise, I need to enable the client to invoke the following method.

 public String register ( String [] Interests );

 How do I invoke this method from the soap client?

Thanks and regards
Sijo

Posted by Sijo Kuriakose <ks...@yopa.com>.
Hi,
 I am writing a server to provide some service on internet. I have a
restriction
of, the client being written in any language.
 To be precise, I need to enable the client to invoke the following method.

 public String register ( String [] Interests );

 How do I invoke this method from the apache soap client?

Thanks and regards
Sijo

Help !!!

Help !!!