Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/16 15:53:38 UTC

ResourceStreamLocator per Session

We've built a custom ResourceStreamLocator but unfortunately, as it is set
up per Application, our use case can't be implemented correctly.

It seems to make sense for us to have a RSL per Session for what we are
trying to do.

Have any of you thought about this before?

What you guys think?

Thanks,

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

Re: ResourceStreamLocator per Session

Posted by Bryan Varner <bv...@polarislabs.com>.
Why not create a ResourceStreamLocator implementation (installed
application-wide) that looks for your ResourceStreamLocator instance in
the session and uses it when it finds it, but falls back to normal
behavior if it doesn't?

Regards,
-Bryan Varner
www.eoilreports.com

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
In your impl you can always use Session.exists()/get() to get the session id
and use it to lookup in the respective cache, no ?

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: ResourceStreamLocator per Session

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Looks like an answer has been found. :-)

Thank you all, I'm gonna think about it.

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

Posted by tetsuo <ro...@gmail.com>.