Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 11:50:59 UTC

Two circles

I am drawing two circles, one inside of another. Both circles have same
coordinates for their centers. But looking at them on the screen I see that
the inside circle is slightly shifted to the right. Why is that happening?

Thanks

Re: Two circles

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Somehow it got better. I played with a layout of the screen, now it looks
right.

Thanks

Re: Two circles

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.