Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nelson Segura <ns...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 00:12:46 UTC

Calling wicket modal popup from non-wicket

We are slowly migrating a JSP app to wicket. Parts of our app are written in
Wicket, but most of it is still JSP.
We need to integrate some of the new wicket functionality into old JSP
pages, as fragments or modal popups. There is a lot of functionality in that
page using JSP, so rewriting everything in wicket is not feasible.
I would like to know if it is possible to call a wicket modal popup window
from the JSP (using the windows that map to a page), and how to do it. I did
look at the "herebebeasties" site already, and did not get much from there
regarding integrating wicket into JSP.
-Nelson

Re: Calling wicket modal popup from non-wicket

Posted by Nelson Segura <ns...@gmail.com>.
That sounds like a good solution. Thanks!
-nelson

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.