Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sumit Ranjan <s_...@rti.daimlerchrysler.com> on 2001/07/09 11:22:29 UTC

any body using jetspeed here ?

hi all!
    i have been trying to get jetspeed run properly on my comp for quite
some time. my config.is :

windows NT 4.0
apache 1.3.11
tomcat 3.2.2
jetspeed latest( from
http://jakarta.apache.org/~raphael/jetspeed/jetspeed-latest.tgz )

earlier i was having the problem of confirmation mail not coming...which got
solved when i changed from jetspeed 1.3a1 to this version....
now i am not having problem with customization.....i.e. 1) as soon as i
click the customize link...it takes a lot of time to open( > 5 min.) and 2)
then when it comes and one fills up the forms(check boxes) and click
"finish" no customized page comes.....why ?

is anybody else having this problem ?
does anyone has a working configuration similar to mine....or would you
suggest moving to linux?
please send me your working configuration on either NT or SuSe linux if you
have so...

thanking in anticipation.

sumit Ranjan

Sitemap

Posted by Dino Fratelli <di...@libero.it>.
Hi, I'm a newbie of Cocoon2! I have installed it, with Tomcat on my Windows
2000 pro and it is OK!

Now i would to test my pages and I would to know where i put the pages and
where I should modify the sitemap. I tried to modify the file sitemap.xmap
in the TOMCAT\WEBAPPS\COCOON dir but I don't give the desired results!

Please anyone help me :)

Thanks in advance...