Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/26 01:07:42 UTC

[vote] release wicket 1.5.1 take 2

This vote is to release wicket 1.5.1 take 2

Branch
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/branches/wicket-1.5.1

Artifacts
http://people.apache.org/~ivaynberg/wicket-1.5.1/dist/

Maven repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-099/

Changelog
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?&version=12315430&projectId=12310561

This vote ends Wednesday, September 28th at 4:00pm (GMT-7)

Please test the release and offer your vote.

The Wicket team!

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.5.1 take 2

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Please continue this topic in a separate thread.
Thanks! :-)

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.5.1 take 2

Posted by Emond Papegaaij <em...@topicus.nl>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
+1

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1

--

Posted by bh...@actrix.gen.nz.

Posted by Emond Papegaaij <em...@topicus.nl>.
(non-binding) +1

On Monday 26 September 2011 01:07:42 Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> This vote is to release wicket 1.5.1 take 2
>
> Branch
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/branches/wicket-1.5.1
>
> Artifacts
> http://people.apache.org/~ivaynberg/wicket-1.5.1/dist/
>
> Maven repo
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-099/
>
> Changelog
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?&version=12315430&pr
> ojectId=12310561
>
> This vote ends Wednesday, September 28th at 4:00pm (GMT-7)
>
> Please test the release and offer your vote.
>
> The Wicket team!

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.5.1 take 2

Posted by bh...@actrix.gen.nz.
I have just found an issue

Bernard

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.5.1 take 2

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
release vote has passed with 3 +1 binding votes.

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1