Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 拉普拉塔大学生 <10...@qq.com> on 2020/06/16 11:56:57 UTC

Summer 2020 Tasks--RabbitMQ Plugin

Hi dev team,
&nbsp; I am Xuxing Chen, a junior from the Central South University,major at computer science. I'm writing the email for the purpose of applying to participate in the task of RabbitMQ Plugin,which is from Open Source Promotion Plan - Summer 2020 Tasks.
&nbsp; I have already been interested in the development of open source projects and PHP is the programming language which I have already wanted to try. So,when I first found the project,RabbitMQ Plugin,which attracted me deeply, and I can't wait to join in the development of this project.
&nbsp; I have got in touch with the project leader Yanlong He. I'm looking forward to joining the Apache Skywaking dev team and try my best for community development.

Cheers,
XUxing Chen

Re: Summer 2020 Tasks--RabbitMQ Plugin

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xuxing

I have added you on the candidate list,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SKYWALKING/Open+Source+Promotion+Plan+-+Summer+2020+Tasks
Please make sure you followed the organizer process to apply too.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Yanlong He <ya...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月16日周二 下午8:05写道:

Posted by Yanlong He <ya...@gmail.com>.