Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Vadim Keylis <vk...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/04 02:31:45 UTC

Kafka 0.8.1.1

We are using kafka 0.8.1.1. I am writing java consumer that will use simple
api and keep offset internally. I would like to write automated tests, that
will use embedded into java junit kafka and zookeeper to test against.
Would you guys point to any working examples.

Thanks so much in advance,
Vadim

Re: Kafka 0.8.1.1

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
please checkout the kafka integration test under integration.kafka.api
package.