Posted to users@maven.apache.org by B Smith-Mannschott <bs...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/06 10:59:04 UTC

how can I filter svn 'last changed date' into a collection of files?

Here's my situation:

- I'm publishing a user manual as a collection of HTML files in a JAR file.

- My sources are in Subversion

- I'd like to include in each HTML file the date when changes to *that
HTML file* were most recently comitted to Subversion.

This sounds like resource filtering, except that I'm not substituting
a fixed text for every occurance of ${LAST_CHANGED_DATE}, instead the
text substituted would be particular to each file and provided by
Subversion.

Does anyone know of a Maven plugin to filter Subversion "last changed
date" into resources during build?  I'm open to other suggestions on
how to accomplish this as well.

// Ben