Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/10/24 20:53:02 UTC

Re: baseSecureUrl is returning a IP address instead of domain.

I think Rohit is use ver 4. he can implement the changes hans made.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/24/2009 3:56 AM:

Posted by rohit <ro...@yahoo.com>.
I am not sure i understand your mail correctly, can you please clarify.
rohit

I think Rohit is use ver 4. he can implement the changes hans made.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/24/2009 3:56 AM:

> Thanks Rohit,

> Hopefully BJ, will have a look when he will get a chance

> But I wonder now if it's not related to

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2657 and then no longer an

> issue

> Jacques

> From: "rohit" <[hidden email]>

>> Hi,

>> The general.properties file in framework/common/config has the following:

>> # -- The default domainname used in the notification emails links

>> # as 'baseUrl' and 'baseSecureUrl' are set in the url.properties file.

>> but there is no entry for them in the url.properties file.

>> This could be perhaps the place where the problem lies.

>> Thanks,

>> Rohit

>> Jacques Le Roux wrote:

>>> Hi BJ,

>>> Did you work it out ?

>>> Jacques

>>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

>> --

View message @ http://n4.nabble.com/baseSecureUrl-is-returning-a-IP-address-instead-of-domain-tp160778p978588.html

To unsubscribe from Re: baseSecureUrl is returning a IP address instead of domain., click here.

Re: baseSecureUrl is returning a IP address instead of domain.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
is in the trunk. Hans gave the trunk version he made this change.
of if you look up that commit you can use that to change you code.
you may have to do more, not sure since I don't use ver 4.0 anymore.

Hope that is clearer.

Ps my comment in the jira is not in the ofbiz svn but in my own
redistribution under the Strategic Power office label.I would not help you.

rohit sent the following on 12/24/2009 5:02 PM: