Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/13 04:04:14 UTC

[MyFaces] test-webapp with 1.2 features

Hi

Does someone are working with a example app showing 1.2 features for
myfaces?. I have a simple app with test, ready to
be added, but only the PMC members has the right to create a project.

How is the procedure to add this?

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [MyFaces] test-webapp with 1.2 features

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leonardo,

good questions. no clue. maybe as a module as part of the myfaces impl?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at