Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ro...@equifax.com on 2004/02/17 13:01:11 UTC

lucene indexing

I am using the CVS HEAD as of 12/02/04 and am trying to get lucene working.

I have enabled lucene search box in my skinconf.xml and I can see the index
being created when I either create a static site or via the 'forrest run'
command. However I am at a loss as to how to access the index ?

I am using the forrest-site skin and no lucene search box appears when
viewed via the browser.

Any help would be appreciated....

Thanks

Rob.

This message contains information from Equifax, Inc. which may be
confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify by e:mail
postmaster@equifax.com.