Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/05/06 07:16:35 UTC

[ACS42]Resize Volume is allowed to ROOT Admin only?

Hi,

This is regarding Resize Volume API. Is this allowed to ROOT Admin only?

My observations :

1.       API does not have parameters as account/domain ID.  @ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Resize+Data+Volumes

2.       UI- Resize option for data volumes is enabled only with ROOT admin login

Thanks,
Sailaja.M

RE: [ACS42]Resize Volume is allowed to ROOT Admin only?

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
UI bug has been fixed and the actual reasoning behind this bug is stated in the JIRA ticket.

Thanks,
Pranav

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Marcus & Rajesh.

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
>From command.properties.in resizeVolume has permission value 15. So it can be used by all the users.

If UI is not showing then it might be a bug from UI side.