Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/28 20:36:40 UTC

Ode has cOde

Hi all,

There's finally some meat into Ode's trunk! Maciej and I just imported all
the necessary modules and went through a long cleaning, renaming,
refactoring, licensing process.

There's also a short building guide that includes instruction on deploying
and testing (will be moved out of the building guide once we'll have an
official distribution) here:

http://wiki.apache.org/ode/Building

So we can get started on real code! I'll create a few issues that are still
pending in our Jira instance as well as the ones that have been defined in
the thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ode-dev/200607.mbox/%3c44B3ED53.3060405@intalio.com%3e

Now that we have code, we should start publishing all pending issues we have
so interested committers can pop up and volunteer.

Enjoy!

Matthieu.

Re: Ode has cOde

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

Matthieu - I will add a JIRA issue for item #3 unless you were planning on
it or I just missed it.

Lance

Re: Ode has cOde

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
It's fixed but xjavadoc maven integration on Java 5 is really too
experimental.

Re: Ode has cOde

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
That's a great news !