Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Kr <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/12 05:57:40 UTC

How to configure Axis stubs for Integrated Windows Authentication ?

Hi All,

I am trying to consume a web service on https and it uses .NET with
Integrated Windows Authentication Security Mechanism.  When I type the
web service endpoint address in browser I am prompted for a login
dialog and I login using
username (in the format <domain name>\\<username>) and password given
by the web service provider.

Now I have generated stubs using AXIS 1.2 Final but I dont know how to
pass or set the credentials (domain, username, password)  in my client
program. I tried <stub object>.setUsername and <stub
object>.setPassword methods but I am
not able to connect to the service and I always get HTTP Error Code
401.2 from the service. I am not sure this is  right way to set
credentials in my code. I tried searching this mailing list but no
avail. Can anyone please  help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Kr.

Re: How to configure Axis stubs for Integrated Windows Authentication ?

Posted by Kr <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I am following the article at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=108055064215099&w=2 but I
dont understand how to change CommonsHTTPSender.java code. Is the java
file change suggested at the aforementioned link fixed in AXIS 1.2
Final ? since if I dont change this file and simply follow the steps
at this link then I am getting error "(501)Not Implemented". I am sure
somebody in axis world faced these problems. Can anyone please help
me.

Thanks & Regards,
Kr.

Posted by Kr <ba...@gmail.com>.