Posted to mirae-dev@ws.apache.org by Thavarajah Kurinchikumaran <th...@beyondm.net> on 2005/07/20 08:01:38 UTC

JAX-RPC Architecture

Hi all,

It is better to come to a decision regarding the JAX-RPC module of
Mirae. Here we can consider 2 types of architecture for JAX-RPC module

        # Mirae's JAX-RPC at present
                This architecture supports both RPC and Document styles.
But serialization and deserialization is not carried out completely by
the JAX-RPC module and it is  done inside the param classes also. It
seems not good. And as we don't support "multiref" it seems RPC is not a
serious issue and we should consider about it and come to an alternative
solution. But this architecture results a better memory consumption than
other architectures when the SAX parser is replaced by kxml pull parser
and it can be enhanced more by StAX-ME.

        # Ias's JAX-RPC implementation which was developed before the
Mirae was committed (same to SUN's Implementation)
                It supports Document style only at this moment and I am
not sure whether it can be changed to support to RPC style. As it has
the serialization and deserialization logic inside the JAX-RPC module it
seems better than Mirae's current implementation.

Security & Header support
        Mirae doesn't support any security issues and SOAP header. If
those things are implemented it will be useful to have authentication in
Mirae applications.

Regards
Kurinchikumaran

Re: JAX-RPC Architecture

Posted by Thavarajah Kurinchikumaran <th...@beyondm.net>.
Hi Dims,

Not yet , but I am analyzing it and let you know later.

Regards
Kurinchikumaran

Re: JAX-RPC Architecture

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.