Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jwahar Bammi <ba...@memento-inc.com> on 2003/11/04 02:40:46 UTC

Javaclass from an URL

I am obviously missing something in readings the API docs: What is the
method to call to get a JavaClass given I know the URL to the .class file I
am trying to manipulate. I looked at all the Repository methods that are
usually used to construct the JavaClass initially, and nothing seems
appropriate.

 How about if I had the full classname to the .class file, would that help?

 Alternately, to which method could I  hand a java.IO.InputStream to get a
JavaClass back that I could then use.

Thanks in advance,

Jwahar Bammi

Memento, Inc.