Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Amine El idrissi <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/02 00:53:04 UTC

problem on running the "SimpleService_P1_Client"

I get an error message when i run the class "SimpleService_P1_Client" after
running in the class "SimpleService_P1_Service". The error message is showed
in the attached image file. the wsdl file i use is also attached.
so how can i resolve this problem.
--
El idrissi Amine
Ingénieur en génie logiciel ENSIAS 2011

Re: problem on running the "SimpleService_P1_Client"

Posted by Amine El idrissi <el...@gmail.com>.
Thank's daniel. the matter was the leading space that i add by inattention.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.