Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/30 04:55:16 UTC

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1

This vote is canceled due to 2 last minute issues were
found: OPENMEETINGS-1731 and OPENMEETINGS-1732

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [CANCELED] [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Both demo servers [1] [2] were updated with most recent versions
Would appreciate if you can check it

Will pack RC2 tonight ...

[1] https://demo-openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings
[2] https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/