Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Walsh, Stephen" <St...@Aspect.com> on 2015/05/21 18:05:32 UTC

Nodetool on 2.1.5

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this issue on the nodetool after installing 2.1.5

This works
nodetool -h 127.0.0.1 cfstats keyspace.table

This works
nodetool -h localhost cfstats keyspace.table

This works
nodetool cfstats keyspace.table

This doesn't work
nodetool -h 192.168.1.10 cfstats keyspace.table
nodetool: Failed to connect to '192.168.1.10:7199' - ConnectException: 'Connection refused'.

Where 192.168.1.10 is the machine IP,
All firewalls are disabled and it worked fine on version 2.0.13

This has happened on both of our upgraded clusters.
Also no longer able to view the "CF: Total MemTable Size" & "flushes pending" in Ops Center 5.1.1, related issue?

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc. and may contain information that is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message. Please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its attachments.

RE: Nodetool on 2.1.5

Posted by "Walsh, Stephen" <St...@Aspect.com>.
Thanks all,

Looks like the long way of doing nodetool cleanup repair on each machine is want needs to be done now.
So what about the graphs on Ops Center not working , anyone seen this before?

Steve

Posted by Jason Wee <pe...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nodetool on 2.1.5

Posted by Yuki Morishita <mo...@gmail.com>.