Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Métairie, Stéphane <me...@ebu.ch> on 2014/11/25 12:11:41 UTC

tomcat7 weird behaviour

Hi all

We have a tomcat7 standalone in Redhat6.

Sometime the Tomcat7 suddenly stop to reply to all requests, but all server parameters are ok (cpu, memory, disk, ... all are ok). There is no error inside the logs. No exception, nothing.

The http-thread do not reply anymore, because the pool is fallen to a minimum to 5 or 6 threads.
I guess all http-thread are killed without any reason.

Could you help please.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway

Re: tomcat7 weird behaviour

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 25/11/2014 11:11, Métairie, Stéphane wrote:
> Hi all
>
> We have a tomcat7 standalone in Redhat6.
>
> Sometime the Tomcat7 suddenly stop to reply to all requests, but all server parameters are ok (cpu, memory, disk, ... all are ok). There is no error inside the logs. No exception, nothing.
>
> The http-thread do not reply anymore, because the pool is fallen to a minimum to 5 or 6 threads.
> I guess all http-thread are killed without any reason.
>
> Could you help please.

Wrong list. You want the users list, not the dev list.

Mark