Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2015/01/27 16:51:01 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] JSNodeTypes contribution :: IP clearance needed?

Hello again,

while I think the JSNodeTypes contribution is useful I would also like
to have it in Sling to not need an OBR to install the Resource Editor.

Now that I'm a Committer in the meantime and I have written the
JSNodeTypes library solely on my own the question is if the IP clearance
process is still needed.

What do you think?

Best,

Sandro

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Sandro,

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> wrote:
> ...If there are no objections I would commit it with SLING-4364 in the folder
> "/contrib/commons/js/nodetypes"
> with the Sling parent pom,
> the ArtifactId "org.apache.sling.commons.js.nodetypes"
> and the version "1.0.SNAPSHOT"....

Works for me but maybe use 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT so that the first release can be 1.0.0

We use alternating odd/even versions so after 1.0.0 it's
1.0.1-SNAPSHOT and the next release is 1.0.2.

-Bertrand

Re: [PROPOSAL] JSNodeTypes contribution :: IP clearance needed?

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi Bertrand,

thanks for your feedback, that sounds good!
If there are no objections I would commit it with SLING-4364 in the folder
"/contrib/commons/js/nodetypes"
with the Sling parent pom,
the ArtifactId "org.apache.sling.commons.js.nodetypes"
and the version "1.0.SNAPSHOT".
Does that fit in the general structure?

Best,

Sandro