Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/12/01 12:57:35 UTC

[site] Russian website

I've noticed that no-one has updated the Russian website for a while.
The latest news item is Harmony M5, which was back in February, so I
imagine some of the other pages are also out of date and providing the
wrong information.  Is there anyone around who is willing to update
(and ideally maintain) the Russian translation, or should we think
about archiving it?

Thanks,

Sian

--