Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by youxy b <yo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/20 16:37:22 UTC

Error with ADBException: Unexpected subelement _return

Hello,
 i work with a WSDL in contract first model, to generate both server and
client side. I'm working with Axis 1.5.4 but we have the same problem with
the 1.5.1

With the WSDL inside, i generate this SOAP message:

      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns1:getPortefeuilleUserRequest xmlns:ns1="
http://to.ws.dragoon.sleeper.fr/types">
            <ns1:idUser>1</ns1:idUser>
         </ns1:getPortefeuilleUserRequest>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

and the response is:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns:getPortefeuilleUserResponse xmlns:ns="
http://to.ws.dragoon.sleeper.fr/types">
            <ns:return>
               <ns:_return>
                  <elements xmlns="http://to.ws.dragoon.sleeper.fr/types
">AAAAA</elements>
                  <elements xmlns="http://to.ws.dragoon.sleeper.fr/types
">BBBBB</elements>
               </ns:_return>
            </ns:return>
         </ns:getPortefeuilleUserResponse>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

But my big problem is the <ns:return> that i dont put in my originalWSDL. To
by-pass that, i generate a return element named "return", but now i have
another element "_return" and "return"

I just except the element return name in the struct send by axis. Why this
problem, where is my mistake???
thanks, i work on that since 3 days and i dont have any response

I include my wsdl, services.xml and a zip with a maven 3 project

RE: Error with ADBException: Unexpected subelement _return

Posted by Swetta Bhaskar <sb...@csidentity.com>.

I had the same issue

This link helped me.

http://www.vogella.de/articles/Webservice/article.html#wssimple_createcl