Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/07 20:02:26 UTC

New Committers/PMC Members: John Fang and Abhishek Agarwal

Please join me in welcoming John Fang and Abhishek Agarwal as a new Apache Storm Committers and PMC members.

John and Abhishek have demonstrated a strong commitment to the Apache Storm community through active participation and mentoring on the Storm mailing lists. They have also authored many enhancements and bug fixes spanning both Storm’s core codebase, as well as a numerous integration components.

Welcome John and Abhishek!

-Taylor

Re: New Committers/PMC Members: John Fang and Abhishek Agarwal

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats John & Abhishek !

Posted by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone and the community for the constant support.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Cody Innowhere <e....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cons to John & Abhishek!
>
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 6:20 AM, Harsha <st...@harsha.io> wrote:
>
> > Congrats John & Abhishek !
> >
> > -Harsha
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 7, 2016, at 02:14 PM, Aaron.Dossett wrote:
> > > I second that!

> > ptgoetz@gmail.com>

> Storm

Abhishek Agarwal

Re: New Committers/PMC Members: John Fang and Abhishek Agarwal

Posted by Cody Innowhere <e....@gmail.com>.
Cons to John & Abhishek!

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
Congrats John & Abhishek !

Posted by "Aaron.Dossett" <Aa...@target.com>.
I second that!

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congraturations! Welcome both of you, and thanks for the great work.

2016년 6월 8일 (수) 오전 5:12, Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.invalid>님이 작성: