Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mu Mike <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/12 03:49:47 UTC

help me about indexed properties

I have the below jsp file needs help

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>
   <logic:iterate name="stringbean" property="stringArray" id="foo"
                  indexId="ctr">
    <!--what do name property id indexID mean here? what value can I set to
them?
     I searched online only fail to find any doc that give detailed
explaination about  these proeprties>
-->
               property='<%= "labelValue[" + ctr + "].label" %>' />
    <!--what do name and propetry mean here? what value can I set to
them?-->

   </logic:iterate>

and I dont have the related bean files ,can anyone give me example bean
files that can be used for this jsp file?

Thanks&Regards