Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/05/09 08:55:27 UTC

Apache Compile problems (fwd)

not acked

Comments: Authenticated sender is <louis@[198.54.40.2]>
From: Louis vd Walt <lo...@osi.co.za>
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 08:51:46 +0000
Subject: Apache Compile problems

I'm not sure if this is the place to turn to, but here goes ..

I'm having trouble compiling Apache1.0.3 on a Sparc station with
Solaris2.4. Ver 1.0.0 Compiled fine, but I want to use SSL for which
I could only find patches for 1.0.3.

Here is what happens :

 conf.h:341 Coonflicting tyoes for setrlimit

then I comented out the problamatic line, resuling in the following
error

util.c:140 structure has no member name 'tm_gmtoff'

then I changed the line to look like one of the other time related
lines, which resulted in a lot of undefined symbols.
Most of the symbols were in the http_main.o and util.o

I would apreciate any help a lot

Thanks

Louis van der Walt
Open Systems Integrators (OSI)