Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "Fröhler Christian (Ext. - UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions)" <CF...@unicredit.de> on 2017/01/30 08:15:04 UTC

Migrate JSPWiki contents from mysql to flat files

Hello,

we have a JSPWiki installation; the contents are held within a Mysql database
(jspwiki.pageProvider = com.forthgo.jspwiki.jdbcprovider.JDBCPageProvider)

Now we move to another server, and there we want to store the contents in flat files.

Could you please advise how we can migrate the contents from Mysql DB to Flat files; including attachments?

Sorry if this has been asked before - couldn't find it in the mailing list archives.
(actually the question had been asked by someone on may 2013 but it seems there was no response)

thanks
Christian

Re: Migrate JSPWiki contents from mysql to flat files

Posted by cfr Mails 2016 <cf...@gmx.net>.
Thanks for making this available, will try it!

Christian

Posted by Jürgen Weber <ju...@jwi.de>.