Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Xavier Méhaut <xa...@free.fr> on 2005/07/05 06:55:46 UTC

plugin-like structure

Hello,
I would like to build a Tomcat application which can be accessed through
http://myWebAddress:8080/MyAppli/index.jsp  but which the directory
structure should be (as we used to have in eclipse) like the following
one :

MyAppli/
         org.toto.common/
                         WEB-INF/
                                          classes/
                                          lib/
                                          src/
         org.toto.domain/
                        WEB-INF/
                                          classes/
                                          lib/
                                          src/
         org.toto.ui/
                        index.jsp
                        jsp/
                        WEB-INF/
                                          classes/
                                          lib/
                                          src/

Is there a means to do this easily in Tomcat (through web.xml files for
instance) and how?

Thanks in davance
Xavier

Re: plugin-like structure

Posted by Xavier Méhaut <xa...@free.fr>.
Thanks Laurent...
I've forgotten  to say that in my example

org.toto.ui depends on org.toto.domain and org.toto.common, ie for performing an action, ui could/will use classes or ressources from domain or common... ideally I would like to have the same Application name (MyAppli) as root for the three subdirectories...

regards
Xavier

Re: plugin-like structure

Posted by Laurent FALLET <la...@gmail.com>.