Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alan Munday <sp...@brightheadtechnology.com> on 2007/01/10 15:57:25 UTC

DKIM

The DKIM plugin files have all but disappeared on one of my mx's......I'm left with

/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DKIM.pm
/usr/share/man/man3/Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM.3pm.gz

I've tried re-installing/upgrading from the rpm (spamassassin-3.1.7-1.fc5) but this has not fixed things.

Is there another way I can re-install this plugins files?

Thanks

Alan

Re: DKIM

Posted by Alan Munday <sp...@brightheadtechnology.com>.
Mark Martinec wrote the following on 10/01/2007 16:45:
> The Plugin/DKIM.pm is all there is to it. No other files
> in SA plugins directory is associated with DKIM.
>
> There is however a Mail/DKIM.pm and Mail/DKIM/* perl module
> in the usual modules places that you may be looking for.
>
>   Mark

Thanks Mark.

When I saw the lint fail I just started comparing file lists....

Too busy looking at a VoIP problem to think that the perl module had disappeared.

Alan

Re: DKIM

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
Alan,