Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "R. Müller" <r....@unicomp-berlin.de> on 2006/07/03 10:18:14 UTC

Re: [SOLVED] and JSF

hi group,

for some reasons you souldn't change the file-extension for
include-Files in conjunction with dynamic includes <jsp:include
page="yourPage.jsp(f)">

even though you configured the new extension in you web.xml

i.e. jspf for file fragments
<servlet-mapping>
	<url-pattern>*.jspf</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

just leave it as it is  (jsp) - you will save much time and trouble :-)

regards

Ronald

*M-Unicomp GmbH
*