Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> on 2004/02/26 14:18:02 UTC

WSS4J - Some new functions

Hi all,

added some new functions to the package:
- now supports issuerSerial key identifier when the certificate is embedded
in the message,
  see WSDoAllConstants, WSConstants for more info (IssuerSerialDirect,
ISSUER_SERIAL_DIRECT)
- enhanced the STRTransform to support the embedded IssuerSerial.
STRTransform only supports
  embedded security tokens (BST), tokens from keystore some time later, code
hooks are already
  marked with TODO

All tests (ant systemTests) work ok. However, next step is to define some
new tests or enhance
existing ones to check the new functions.

Help needed to get a certificate that contains data for
SubjectKeyIdentifier: how to generate such
a certificate? Tools available? where?

Regards,
Werner

Re: WSS4J - Some new functions

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Awesome....My guess would be - try OpenSSL....I found this by googling -
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~cs587x/homework/hw3.html

-- dims

=====

Re: WSS4J - Some new functions