Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2005/04/20 16:08:17 UTC

lenya 1.2.3 release

i just noticed that we are behind with the 1.2.3 release:

http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/ReleasePlan

i suggest we freze in the next couple days.

WDYT?

Re: lenya 1.2.3 release

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
On Apr 20, 2005, at 3:41 PM, Michael Wechner wrote:

> Jonathan Linczak wrote:

>>> why? that seems a step backwards to me, especially for people who
>>> want to run their publications as xhtml.
>>

>> Or we could just backport the menus I created in 1.4 to 1.2.3 and
>> make the menus work better in xhtml. hint hint...  :)
>

> don't worry, there will be a 1.2.4 ;-)
>
> I think we should stick to our release plan resp. doing releases on a
> regular basis.

Agreed, but it still doesn't keep me from shedding a tear or two.  :)
Looking forward to the next release, all.  Great work so far!!

Jon

Re: lenya 1.2.3 release

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:

> don't worry, there will be a 1.2.4 ;-)
>
> I think we should stick to our release plan resp. doing releases on a
> regular basis.

agreed. i had planned to port it during the 1.2.3-dev time frame, but i
haven't managed to do so.

Re: lenya 1.2.3 release

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jonathan Linczak wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2005, at 2:16 PM, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
>
>> Edith Chevrier wrote:
>>
>>> Before we release, we should replace the xhtml serializer with the
>>> html one, like for instance in the usecase sitemap. So we can close
>>> some more bugs. Are there some problems, which can occur with this
>>> change?
>>

>> why? that seems a step backwards to me, especially for people who
>> want to run their publications as xhtml.
>

> Or we could just backport the menus I created in 1.4 to 1.2.3 and make
> the menus work better in xhtml. hint hint...  :)

don't worry, there will be a 1.2.4 ;-)

I think we should stick to our release plan resp. doing releases on a
regular basis.

Michi

> Jon

Michael Wechner

Re: lenya 1.2.3 release

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Re: lenya 1.2.3 release

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

Re: lenya 1.2.3 release

Posted by Edith Chevrier <ed...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> i just noticed that we are behind with the 1.2.3 release:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/ReleasePlan
>
> i suggest we freze in the next couple days.
>
> WDYT?

Before we release, we should replace the xhtml serializer with the html
one, like for instance in the usecase sitemap. So we can close some more
bugs. Are there some problems, which can occur with this change?

Edith

Edith Chevrier
http://wyona.com                          http://lenya.apache.org
edith.chevrier@wyona.com                         edith@apache.org

Re: lenya 1.2.3 release

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> i just noticed that we are behind with the 1.2.3 release:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/ReleasePlan
>
> i suggest we freze in the next couple days.
>
> WDYT?

+1

Michi

Michael Wechner