Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Srividhya Shanmugam <Sr...@fico.com> on 2015/01/05 17:55:57 UTC

Release Date for Kafka 0.8.2

Kafka Team,

We are currently using the 0.8.2 beta version with a patch for KAFKA-1738. Do you have any updates on when 0.8.2 final version will be released?

Thanks,
Srividhya

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Re: Release Date for Kafka 0.8.2

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
You can track the blockers here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1841?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.8.2%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC>.
We are waiting on follow up patches for 2 JIRAs which are under review. We
should be able to release 0.8.2 in a few days.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <
otis.gospodnetic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Srividhya,
>
> See
>
> http://search-hadoop.com/m/4TaT4B9tys1/&subj=Re+Kafka+0+8+2+release+before+Santa+Claus
>
> Otis
>

> On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Srividhya Shanmugam <
> SrividhyaShanmugam@fico.com> wrote:
>
> > Kafka Team,
> >
> > We are currently using the 0.8.2 beta version with a patch for
> KAFKA-1738.
> > Do you have any updates on when 0.8.2 final version will be released?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Srividhya
> >

> > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential,
> proprietary
> > and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
> > addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it
> > immediately.

Neha

Re: Release Date for Kafka 0.8.2

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.