Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2014/04/01 00:55:05 UTC

Where to post the slides for review?

Hello all

Is there a place where I can post the ApacheCon slides for review? I
would like to avoid committing 3.3 Mb binary files on Subversion...

    Martin

Re: Where to post the slides for review?

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
I personally use google docs and it works well (inspite of it screwing up with formatting and such).

Suresh

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

Haven't you post your slides to SVN before?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sis/presentations/