Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Prashant s <op...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/08 05:22:30 UTC

Re: failed upgrade of XenServer from 6.2 to 6.5 with Pool HA enabled

im sure you would have tried these steps ... , can you try these steps ..

xenserver is in maintenance mode in xencenter - >

can you try to "right click"  on the host in maintenance mode in xencenter
and try to "exit maintenance mode"
what happens ...

if it does not work -- >

1. xe-tool-stack restart
2. cat /etc/xensoource/pool.conf - does it have the right pool master ?

also xenserver has a great feature ...  before upgrading xenserver to the
next version , it makes a backup copy of the previous install , if your
upgrade is broken you can always roll back from the backup.

thanks
prashant