Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com> on 2017/11/20 12:06:03 UTC

Sqoop Error

Can someone help on resolving this sqoop Error? Running Sqoop command from Cloudere Manager. Although I have set up hive home but still its giving Error.

17/11/20 07:00:58 WARN hive.TableDefWriter: Column qtdAmountUSDE had to be cast to a less precise type in Hive
17/11/20 07:00:58 INFO hive.HiveImport: Loading uploaded data into Hive
17/11/20 07:00:58 ERROR hive.HiveConfig: Could not load org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf.HiveConf. Make sure HIVE_CONF_DIR is set correctly.
17/11/20 07:00:58 ERROR tool.ImportTool: Encountered IOException running import job: java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf.HiveConf
        at org.apache.sqoop.hive.HiveConfig.getHiveConf(HiveConfig.java:50)

Regards,
Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: Sqoop Error

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The root cause should be missing org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf.HiveConf; Make
sure hive-common.jar is on your classpath.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋