Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marcel Soulier <ma...@opitz-consulting.de> on 2005/12/01 11:37:59 UTC

MethodBinding in CustomRenderer

Hi,

I seem to have problem with MethodBinding when i add it programatically.
I have a Tree of Custom Components. Depending on some logic, each Custom
Component gets one or more HtmlCommandLinks as Children during a Method
in my managed-bean.

The CommandLinks should have a MethodBinding to some other method in my
managed-bean (session scope).

I can add the CommandLink to my Component, it gets rendered fine,
however the actionListener that I attatched with the MethodBinding is
never called. No Exception or anything is thrown.

Has anyone some idea what might be the problem?

Is there any point in the lifecycle where I should or cannot do this?

Thanks in advance

Marcel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Besuchen Sie unsere kostenlose Veranstaltung
"Effizientes Prozess- und IT-Management -
Die Verbindung von ARIS mit IT-Infrastrukturen"
am 24.11.2005 in Köln. Anmeldungen unter
http://www.opitz-consulting.de <BLOCKED::http://www.opitz-consulting.de>

Re: MethodBinding in CustomRenderer

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi Marcel,

please post some of your code, particularly the creation of the
commandLink components. With out additional info we can' help you.

Regards
  Volker