Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2010/01/26 18:03:39 UTC

How to send a soap message into a JMS provider for a CXF-SE?

Hi!

I need to do the following :

I have to send a SOAP message (for a given CXF-SE endpoint) via a JMS
provider, but I can't find any help about this. I know JMS can easily manage
SOAP message, but how can I generate the XML string that is usually received
by a CXF-SE?

So my architecture is :

Bean-se -> JMS - provider -> jms-consumer -> CXF-SE
sending
XML SOAP message (how??)

Regards

Re: How to send a soap message into a JMS provider for a CXF-SE?

Posted by Dave Stanley <ds...@gmail.com>.
I would say download standalone CXF and take a look at
<cxf>/samples/jms_queue. This will show you how to do SOAP over JMS.

You can then configure a cxf-bc consumer in the same manner (see the
<servicemix>/cxf-wsdl_first).

It might be nicer to inject a cxf-proxy into your bean so the flow
would then be:

bean-su -> cxf-proxy -> cxf-se

Regards
/Dave